We would like to thank the editor Paul Evans, two referees, Claudio Borio, Elena Carletti, Russ Cooper, Giancarlo Corsetti, Jordi Gali, Thomas Gehrig, Piero Gottardi, Bob King, David Levine, Ennisse Kharroubi, Bruno Parigi, Javier Suarez, Jean Tirole, and especially John Moore for helpful discussions, and Ethem Güney and Kamali Wickramage for wonderful research assistance. We are also grateful to seminar participants at the BIS, the University of Chicago, the European University Institute, Toulouse School of Economics, Studienzentrum Gerzensee, the University of Vienna, and the University of Zürich for useful comments. The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) grant agreement 249415-RMAC and NCCR FinRisk (project Banking and Regulation).
Aggregate Investment Externalities and Macroprudential Regulation
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s2, pages 73–109, December 2012
How to Cite
GERSBACH, H. and ROCHET, J.-C. (2012), Aggregate Investment Externalities and Macroprudential Regulation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 73–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00554.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received December 16, 2011; and accepted in revised form July 30, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!