This paper was prepared for the JMCB-SNB-UniBern Conference 2011 at the Study Center Gerzensee. We would like to thank our discussant, Raf Wouters, two anonymous referees and the conference participants for helpful discussions and suggestions. We are also grateful to Thomas Moser, Barbara Rudolf, and seminar participants at the SNB, the Bundesbank, the University of Heidelberg, the University of Bern, Ghent University, and the SSES annual meeting for their comments. Bo Honoré gratefully acknowledges financial support from the National Science Foundation. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Swiss National Bank.
Asymmetries in Price-Setting Behavior: New Microeconometric Evidence from Switzerland
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s2, pages 211–236, December 2012
How to Cite
HONORÉ, B. E., KAUFMANN, D. and LEIN, S. (2012), Asymmetries in Price-Setting Behavior: New Microeconometric Evidence from Switzerland. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 211–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00558.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received December 16, 2011; and accepted in revised form July 30, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!