This paper is an expanded version of a presentation made by Mathias Dewatripont at the JMCB-NB-UniBern 2011 conference at the Study Center Gerzensee. The authors are grateful to Hans Gersbach, the editor and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) Grant Agreement No. 249429.
Macroeconomic Shocks and Banking Regulation
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s2, pages 237–254, December 2012
How to Cite
DEWATRIPONT, M. and TIROLE, J. (2012), Macroeconomic Shocks and Banking Regulation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 237–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00559.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received May 2, 2012; and accepted in revised form August 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!