We are grateful to Adam Elbourne, Bill Gavin, Jakob de Haan, Tomas Holub, Sergey Slobodyan, Tom Stanley, Harald Uhlig, and two anonymous referees for providing data or comments on previous versions of the manuscript. The paper benefited from discussions at the Meta-Analysis of Economics Research Colloquium 2010, Conway; the Scottish Economics Society Annual Conference 2011, Perth; the International Conference on Macro-economic Analysis and International Finance 2011, Rethymno; and the Annual Congress of the European Economic Association 2011, Oslo. All remaining errors are ours. We acknowledge financial support from the Czech Science Foundation (grant #P402/11/1487) and the Grant Agency of Charles University (grant #267011). The views expressed here are ours and not necessarily those of our institutions.
How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 37–70, February 2013
How to Cite
RUSNAK, M., HAVRANEK, T. and HORVATH, R. (2013), How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 37–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00561.x
An online appendix is available at http://meta-analysis.cz/price_puzzle.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Received February 14, 2011; and accepted in revised form April 12, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cross-country heterogeneity in intertemporal substitution, Journal of International Economics, 2015, 96, 1, 100, , , ,
- 4Demand and supply drivers of foreign currency loans in CEECs: A meta-analysis, Economic Systems, 2014, 38, 1, 26, , ,
- 5Gauging exchange rate targeting, Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 43, 155, ,