We are grateful to Adam Elbourne, Bill Gavin, Jakob de Haan, Tomas Holub, Sergey Slobodyan, Tom Stanley, Harald Uhlig, and two anonymous referees for providing data or comments on previous versions of the manuscript. The paper benefited from discussions at the Meta-Analysis of Economics Research Colloquium 2010, Conway; the Scottish Economics Society Annual Conference 2011, Perth; the International Conference on Macro-economic Analysis and International Finance 2011, Rethymno; and the Annual Congress of the European Economic Association 2011, Oslo. All remaining errors are ours. We acknowledge financial support from the Czech Science Foundation (grant #P402/11/1487) and the Grant Agency of Charles University (grant #267011). The views expressed here are ours and not necessarily those of our institutions.
How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 37–70, February 2013
How to Cite
RUSNAK, M., HAVRANEK, T. and HORVATH, R. (2013), How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 37–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00561.x
An online appendix is available at http://meta-analysis.cz/price_puzzle.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Received February 14, 2011; and accepted in revised form April 12, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!