We would like to thank two referees for their stimulating suggestions and Tobias Adrian, Adam Ashcraft, Nicola Cetorelli, Jean-Charles Rochet, Til Schuermann, and Javier Suarez as well as various seminar audiences, for useful comments. Remaining errors are our own. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
Bank Capital Regulation and Structured Finance
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 87–119, February 2013
How to Cite
MARTIN, A. and PARIGI, B. M. (2013), Bank Capital Regulation and Structured Finance. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 87–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00563.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Received July 12, 2011; and accepted in revised form April 3, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!