We would like to thank Kenneth West (the Editor), two anonymous referees, Olivier Blanchard, Carlo Cottarelli, Stijn Claessens, Giovanni Dell’Ariccia, Peter Doyle, Vikram Haksar, Randall Kroszner, Lamin Leigh, Andrea Maechler, David Marston, Paulo Mauro, Martin Mühleisen, Fabiano Rodriguez Bastos, David Romer, Sweta Saxena, Anna Ter-Martirosyan, Hui Tong, Kenichi Ueda, Jose Viñals, and Jaejoon Woo for useful comments and suggestions, and Jeanne Verrier for excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or the IMF Board.
The Real Effects of Financial Sector Interventions during Crises
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 147–177, February 2013
How to Cite
LAEVEN, L. and VALENCIA, F. (2013), The Real Effects of Financial Sector Interventions during Crises. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 147–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00565.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Received May 5, 2011; and accepted in revised form March 28, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!