We thank Mark Bils for valuable suggestions and comments on an earlier draft. We also appreciate helpful comments from Gary Anderson, Yongsung Chang, Benjamin Johannsen, Alejandro Justiniano, Jinill Kim, Andrew Levin, David López-Salido, and seminar participants at Georgetown University and the American Economic Association Winter Meeting 2007. All errors are our own.
Inventory Investment and the Empirical Phillips Curve
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 201–231, February 2013
How to Cite
JUNG, Y. and YUN, T. (2013), Inventory Investment and the Empirical Phillips Curve. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 201–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00567.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Received April 29, 2008; and accepted in revised form January 25, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!