The authors would like to thank Ming-Jen Chang, Been-Lon Chen, Le-Yu Chen, Chang-Ching Lin, Ping Wang, and two anonymous referees for their insightful comments and helpful suggestions. We are especially grateful to Wen-Jen Tsay for his collaboration in the early part of this study. The usual disclaimer applies.
Money and the Welfare Cost of Inflation in an R&D Growth Model
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 233–249, February 2013
How to Cite
CHU, A. C. and LAI, C.-C. (2013), Money and the Welfare Cost of Inflation in an R&D Growth Model. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 233–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00568.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Received November 12, 2008; and accepted in revised form January 26, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!