John Holmes is visiting lecturer in geography, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario
Facility Location under a Maximum Travel Restriction: An Example Using Day Care Facilities
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
1972 The Ohio State University
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 258–266, July 1972
How to Cite
Holmes, J., Williams, F. B. and Brown, L. A. (1972), Facility Location under a Maximum Travel Restriction: An Example Using Day Care Facilities. Geographical Analysis, 4: 258–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4632.1972.tb00474.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- 1Day Care Centers in Columbus: A Locational Strategy,” Ohio State University, Dept. of Geography Discussion, Paper 26, 1972., , , , and .
- 3Fixed Charge Location-Allocation Problems with Capacity and Configuration Constraints,” Stanford University Department of Industrial Engineering, Technical Report Number 70–2, 1970.
- 4The Propagation of Innovation Waves. Lund: Gleerup, Lund Studies in Geography, Number B-4, 1952.
- 5Introduction to Operations Research. San Francisco: Holden-Day, 1967.and .