Special Issue Article
Spatial Patterns of March and September Streamflow Trends in Pacific Northwest Streams, 1958–2008
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 177–201, July 2012
How to Cite
Chang, H., Jung, I.-W., Steele, M. and Gannett, M. (2012), Spatial Patterns of March and September Streamflow Trends in Pacific Northwest Streams, 1958–2008. Geographical Analysis, 44: 177–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4632.2012.00847.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CR-1038925
- Institute for Sustainable Solutions at Portland State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!