A.P.A.G. and W.G.M.B-E. were the principal investigators and headed the teams in Leiden and Lichtenvoorde responsible for carrying out the study. A.A.K. was invaluable for expert interpretation and analysis of the QoL data. F.J.M.v..M. and F.R.R. provided guidance on the design and analysis.
Patient self-management of oral anticoagulant care vs. management by specialized anticoagulation clinics: positive effects on quality of life
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 584–591, April 2004
How to Cite
Gadisseur, A. P. A., Kaptein, A. A., Breukink-Engbers, W. G. M., Van Der Meer, F. J. M. and R. Rosendaal, F. (2004), Patient self-management of oral anticoagulant care vs. management by specialized anticoagulation clinics: positive effects on quality of life. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2: 584–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2004.00659.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Received 9 September 2003, accepted 9 December 2003
- 1Oral Anticoagulants. London: Arnold, 1996., , eds.
- 16Respiratory Disorders and Behavioral Medicine. London: Martin Dunitz, 2002., , eds.
- 19Self-Efficacy: Thought Control of Action. Washington DC: Hemisphere, 1992., ed.
- 20Managing Chronic Illness, A Biopsychosocial Perspective. Washington DC: American Psychological Association, 1995., , eds.