Is the incidence and prevalence of inhibitors greater with recombinant products? No
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 863–865, June 2004
How to Cite
Lusher, J. M. (2004), Is the incidence and prevalence of inhibitors greater with recombinant products? No. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2: 863–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2004.00729.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
- 2Safety and immunogenicity of recombinant factor VIII (Recombinate) in previously untreated patients: a 7.3 year update. Haemophilia 1998; 4: 228 (abstract no. 291, XXIII Congress of the WFH, The Hague)., , , .
- 5Genetic basis of inhibitor development in severe haemophilia A and B. In: Rodriguez-MerchanEC, LeeCA, eds. Inhibitors in Patients with Haemophilia. Oxford: Blackwell Science, 2002: 21–6., .
- 8Prevalence of inhibitors in hemophilia A and B. In: BrinkhousKM, OwrenPA, HinnomS, SurgenorDM, SherryS, StengleJM, eds. Thrombosis: Risk Factors and Diagnostic Approaches. New York: FK Schattauer Verlag, 1972: 315–20., , .
- 14the rAHF-PFM Study Group. Global evaluation of ADVATE rAFF-PFM, an advanced category antihemophilic factor prepared using a plasma/albumin-free method. Blood 2003; 102: 52a (Abstract 172)., , , , , , , , , ,
- 19Restricted epitope specificity of FVIII inhibitors which appeared in previously treated hemophiliacs after infusion with OCTAVI DS Plus. Thromb Haemost (Congress Suppl.) 2003: 590 (Abstract OC-2409, ISTH Congress, Florence)., , , , , .
- 20Utilization of previously treated patients (PTPs), noninfected patients (NIPs), and previously untreated patients (PUPs) in the evaluation of new Factor VIII and Factor IX concentrates. Recommendations of the Scientific Subcommittee on Factor VIII and Factor IX of the Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Thromb Haemost 1999; 81: 462., , , , , , , , .
- 21U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER). Workshop on factor VIII inhibitors, Bethesda, MD, November 21, 2003.