Conflict of Interest/Financial Disclosure: Eli Lilly and Co. provided funding for this study. Jean-Francois Dhainaut was an investigator in the PROWESS study and is a consultant for Eli Lilly and Co. Ville Pettilä has participated as an investigator in Eli Lilly and Co.-sponsored clinical trials. Marcel Levi has participated as an investigator in Eli Lilly and Co.-sponsored clinical trials and has been an invited speaker at conferences supported by Eli Lilly and Co. S. Betty Yan, David E. Joyce, Bruce Basson, John T. Brandt and David P. Sundin are employees and stockholders of Eli Lilly and Co.
Treatment effects of drotrecogin alfa (activated) in patients with severe sepsis with or without overt disseminated intravascular coagulation1
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1924–1933, November 2004
How to Cite
Dhainaut, J.-F., Yan, S. B., Joyce, D. E., Pettilä, V., Basson, B., Brandt, J. T., Sundin, D. P. and Levi, M. (2004), Treatment effects of drotrecogin alfa (activated) in patients with severe sepsis with or without overt disseminated intravascular coagulation. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2: 1924–1933. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2004.00955.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Received 6 November 2003, accepted 30 June 2004
- 5Scientific Subcommittee on Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH). Towards definition, clinical and laboratory criteria, and a scoring system for disseminated intravascular coagulation. Thromb Haemost 2001; 86: 1327–30., , , , ,
- 11Categorical Data Analysis. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 1990..
- 14Blood. Principles and Practice of Hematology. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, 2002., , .