More on: fluvastatin inhibits up-regulation of tissue factor expression by antiphospholipid antibodies on endothelial cells
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 1112–1113, May 2005
How to Cite
PIERANGELI, S. S. and FERRARA, D. E. (2005), More on: fluvastatin inhibits up-regulation of tissue factor expression by antiphospholipid antibodies on endothelial cells. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 3: 1112–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2005.01262.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
- 3Statins prevent endothelial cell activation induced by antiphospholipid (anti-β2glycoprotein I) antibodies: effect on the proadhesive and proinflammatory phenotype. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 2870–8.DOI: 10.1002/1529-0131(200112)44:12<2870::AID-ART475>3.0.CO;2-Y, , , , , , , , .
- 7Statins and blood coagulation. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2005; 25: 1–8., , .
- 9Increased lipid peroxidation correlates with platelet activation but not with markers of endothelial cell and blood coagulation activation in patients with antiphospholipid antibodies. Br J Haematol 2001; 114: 845–51.DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2141.2001.03028.x, , , .
- 11Increased soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 concentrations in patients with primary or systemic lupus erythematosus-related antiphospholipid syndrome: correlations with severity of thrombosis. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 55–64.DOI: 10.1002/1529-0131(200001)43:1<55::AID-ANR8>3.0.CO;2-M, , , , , , , , , .