Temporary relief of symptomatic Von Willebrand disease by multiple myeloma
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 1088–1089, May 2005
How to Cite
AUWERDA, J. J. A., SONNEVELD, P. and LEEBEEK, F. W. G. (2005), Temporary relief of symptomatic Von Willebrand disease by multiple myeloma. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 3: 1088–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2005.01269.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
- Received 13 September 2004, accepted 30 November 2004
- 1Extremely high levels of Von Willebrand factor antigen and of procoagulant factor VIII found in multiple myeloma patients are associated with activity status but not with thalidomide treatment. J Thromb Haemost 2003; 1: 445–9.DOI: 10.1046/j.1538-7836.2003.00083.x, , , .
- 10Optimizing therapy with Factor VIII/Von Willebrand factor concentrates in von Willebrand disease. Haemophilia 1988; 4 (Suppl. 3): 7–10.DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2516.1998.0040s3007.x, .