Polymorphism and hemophilia A causing inversions in distal Xq28: a complex picture
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 2598–2599, November 2005
How to Cite
BAGNALL, R. D., GIANNELLI, F. and GREEN, P. M. (2005), Polymorphism and hemophilia A causing inversions in distal Xq28: a complex picture. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 3: 2598–2599. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2005.01566.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Received 14 June 2005, accepted 21 June 2005
- 4Factor VIII Gene Mutations Causing Haemophilia A. PhD Thesis, King's College, London, 1997..
- 5Transcriptional consequences of large DNA inversions in the factor VIII gene. PhD Thesis, United Medical & Dental Schools of Guy's & St Thomas' Hospitals, London, 1999..