Persistent production of platelet thromboxane A2 in patients chronically treated with aspirin
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 2784–2789, December 2005
How to Cite
PULCINELLI, F. M., RIONDINO, S., CELESTINI, A., PIGNATELLI, P., TRIFIRÒ, E., DI RENZO, L. and VIOLI, F. (2005), Persistent production of platelet thromboxane A2 in patients chronically treated with aspirin. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 3: 2784–2789. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2005.01633.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Received 13 May 2005, accepted 28 July 2005
- 3Aspirin resistance in cardiovascular disease: a review of prevalence, mechanisms, and clinical significance. Thromb Haemost 2002; 8: 711–5., , .
- 5on behalf of the Platelet Physiology Subcommittee of the Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Aspirin resistance: position paper of the working group on aspirin resistance. J Thromb Haemost 2005; 3: 1309–11., , , , , , ,
- 11Recovery of thromboxane biosynthesis by aspirintreated platelets in vitro: a novel mechanism of aspirin resistance. Circulation 2004; 110: 216–7., , , , , .