Vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation analysis prior to percutaneous coronary intervention for exclusion of postprocedural major adverse cardiovascular events
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1630–1636, August 2007
How to Cite
BONELLO, L., PAGANELLI, F., ARPIN-BORNET, M., AUQUIER, P., SAMPOL, J., DIGNAT-GEORGE, F., BARRAGAN, P. and CAMOIN-JAU, L. (2007), Vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation analysis prior to percutaneous coronary intervention for exclusion of postprocedural major adverse cardiovascular events. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 5: 1630–1636. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2007.02609.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
- Received 26 January 2007, accepted 26 April 2007
- 3Clopidogrel in unstable angina to prevent Recurrent Events trial (CURE) Investigators. Effects of pretreatment with clopidogrel and aspirin followed by long-term therapy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: the PCI-CURE study. Lancet 2001; 358: 527–33., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 4Long-term cost effectiveness of early and sustained dual oral anti-platelet therapy with clopidogrel given for up to one year after percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the Clopidogrel for the Reduction of Events During Observation (CREDO) trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005; 46: 761–9., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 16American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines; American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association/Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Writing Committee to Update the 2001 Guidelines for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. ACC/AHA/SCAI 2005 Guideline Update for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention – summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2006;113:156–75.
- 17Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) Trial – phase I: hemorrhagic manifestations and changes in plasma fibrinogen and the fibrinolytic system in patients treated with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator and streptokinase. J Am Coll Cardiol 1988; 11: 1–11., , , , , , , , , .
- 19The relation of dosing to clopidogrel responsiveness and the incidence of high post-treatment platelet aggregation in patients undergoing coronary stenting. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005; 116: 491–7., , , , , .
- 22Absorption, metabolization, and antiplatelet effects of 300-, 600-, and 900-mg loading doses of clopidogrel: results of the ISAR-CHOICE (Intracoronary Stenting and Antithrombotic Regimen: Choose Between 3 High Oral Doses for Immediate Clopidogrel Effect) Trial. Circulation 2005; 112: 2946–50., , , , , .
- 24ALBION Trial Investigators. A randomized comparison of high clopidogrel loading doses in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: the ALBION (Assessment of the Best Loading Dose of Clopidogrel to Blunt Platelet Activation, Inflammation and Ongoing Necrosis) trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2006;48:931–8., , , , , , , , , , , ;