L. C. Rossetti and C. P. Radic contributed equally to this work and are both to be considered as first authors.
Developing a new generation of tests for genotyping hemophilia-causative rearrangements involving int22h and int1h hotspots in the factor VIII gene
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 830–836, May 2008
How to Cite
ROSSETTI, L. C., RADIC, C. P., LARRIPA, I. B. and DE BRASI, C. D. (2008), Developing a new generation of tests for genotyping hemophilia-causative rearrangements involving int22h and int1h hotspots in the factor VIII gene. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 6: 830–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2008.02926.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received 6 December 2007, accepted 28 January 2008
- 11Molecular Clonning. A Laboratory Manual , 2nd edn . New York, NY : Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press , 1989 ., , .
- 16the UK Haemophilia Centre Doctors’ Organisation Haemophilia Genetics Network . Duplications involving int22h-1 of the factor VIII gene: a cause for concern in genetic testing for hemophilia A? J Thromb Haemost 2007 ; 5 : 2155 – 6 ., , ,