Reduced von Willebrand factor survival in von Willebrand disease: pathophysiologic and clinical relevance
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Special Issue: State of the Art 2009
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s1, pages 71–74, July 2009
How to Cite
CASTAMAN, G., TOSETTO, A. and RODEGHIERO, F. (2009), Reduced von Willebrand factor survival in von Willebrand disease: pathophysiologic and clinical relevance. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 7: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2009.03381.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- 18Identification of type 1 von Willebrand disease patients with reduced von Willebrand factor survival by assay of the VWF propeptide in the European study: molecular and clinical markers for the diagnosis and management of type 1 VWD (MCMDM-1VWD). Blood 2008; 111: 4979–85., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 20Detailed von Willebrand factor multimer analysis in patients with von Willebrand disease in the European study, molecular and clinical markers for the diagnosis and management of type 1 von Willebrand disease (MCMDM-1VWD). J Thromb Haemost 2008; 6: 762–71., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 21A prospective evaluation of bleeding tendency and efficacy of antihemorrhagic treatments in patients with increased von Willebrand factor (VWF) clearance (von Willebrand disease Vicenza and C1130F mutation. Blood 2008; 112; Abstract 3385., , , .