New P2Y12 blockers
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Special Issue: State of the Art 2009
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s1, pages 262–265, July 2009
How to Cite
CATTANEO, M. (2009), New P2Y12 blockers. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 7: 262–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2009.03382.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- 1ADP receptors antagonists. In: MichelsonAD, ed. Platelet. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 2006: 1127–44..
- 2The platelet P2 receptors. In: MichelsonAD, ed. Platelet. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 2006: 201–20..
- 11Neumann FJ, Michelson AD, Angiolillo DJ, Hod H, Montalescot G, Miller DL, Jakubowski JA, Cairns R, Murphy SA, McCabe CH, Antman EM, Braunwald E; PRINCIPLE-TIMI44 Investigators. Prasugrel compared with high loading- and maintenance-dose clopidogrel in patients with planned percutaneous coronary intervention: the Prasugrel in Comparison to Clopidogrel for Inhibition of Platelet Activation and Aggregation-Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction 44 trial. Circulation 2007; 116: 2923–32., , , .
- 12The greater in vivo antiplatelet effects of prasugrel as compared to clopidogrel reflect more efficient generation of its active metabolite with similar antiplatelet activity to that of clopidogrel’s active metabolite. J Thromb Haemost 2007; 5: 1545–51., , , , , , , .
- 15Initial experience with an intravenous P2Y12 platelet receptor antagonist in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: results from a 2-part, phase II, multicenter, randomized, placebo- and active-controlled trial. Am Heart J 2006; 151: 689., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 16Preliminary experience with intravenous P2Y12 platelet receptor inhibition as an adjunct to reduced-dose alteplase during acute myocardial infarction: results of the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Patency in Acute Myocardial Infarction STEP-AMI) angiographic trial. Am Heart J 2007; 154: 702–9., , , , , , , , , .
- 18DISPERSE-2 Investigators. Safety, tolerability, and initial efficacy of AZD6140, the first reversible oral adenosine diphosphate receptor antagonist, compared with clopidogrel, in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome: primary results of the DISPERSE-2 trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007; 50: 1844–51., , , , , , ,