Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Prospective observational cohort study of bioaccumulation of dalteparin at a prophylactic dose in patients with peritoneal dialysis
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 850–852, April 2010
How to Cite
SCHMID, P., BRODMANN, D., FISCHER, A. G. and WUILLEMIN, W. A. (2010), Prospective observational cohort study of bioaccumulation of dalteparin at a prophylactic dose in patients with peritoneal dialysis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 8: 850–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2010.03749.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2010
- Received 18 November 2009, accepted 5 January 2010
- 1Parenteral Anticoagulants: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition). Chest 2008; 133: 141S–59S., , , , , .
- 2Low-molecular-weight heparin in patients with renal insufficiency. Swiss Med Wkly 2009; 139: 438–52., , .
- 3Uremic bleeding: pathophysiology and clinical risk factors. Thromb Res 2006; 118: 417–22., , , .
- 4Meta-analysis: low-molecular-weight heparin and bleeding in patients with severe renal insufficiency. Ann Intern Med 2006; 144: 673–84., , , .
- 5Safety and efficacy of low molecular weight heparins for hemodialysis in patients with end-stage renal failure: a meta-analysis of randomized trials. J Am Soc Nephrol 2004; 15: 3192–206., , .
- 6Essentials of anticoagulation in hemodialysis. Hemodial Int 2007; 11: 178–89..
- 7Long-term intraperitoneal application of low molecular weight heparin in a continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patient with deep vein thrombosis. Nephron 1986; 42: 83–4., , .
- 8Intraperitoneal application of low-molecular-weight heparin in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis in a child. Nephron 2000; 86: 545., , , .
- 9Intraperitoneal and subcutaneous pharmacokinetics of low molecular weight heparin in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients. Adv Perit Dial 2003; 19: 28–30., , , , , , , .
- 10The pharmacokinetics of enoxaparin do not correlate with its pharmacodynamic effect in patients receiving dialysis therapies. J Clin Pharmacol 2006; 46: 887–94., , , , .
- 11Study of bioaccumulation of dalteparin at a prophylactic dose in patients with various degrees of impaired renal function. J Thromb Haemost 2009; 7: 552–8., , , .
- 12Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the prophylactic dose of enoxaparin once daily over 4 days in patients with renal impairment. Thromb Res 2002; 105: 225–31., , , , , .