Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html
Comparative pharmacokinetics of plasma- and albumin-free recombinant factor VIII in children and adults: the influence of blood sampling schedule on observed age-related differences and implications for dose tailoring
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 730–736, April 2010
How to Cite
BJÖRKMAN, S., BLANCHETTE, V. S., FISCHER, K., OH, M., SPOTTS, G., SCHROTH, P., FRITSCH, S., PATRONE, L., EWENSTEIN, B. M., FOR THE ADVATE CLINICAL PROGRAM GROUP and COLLINS, P. W. (2010), Comparative pharmacokinetics of plasma- and albumin-free recombinant factor VIII in children and adults: the influence of blood sampling schedule on observed age-related differences and implications for dose tailoring. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 8: 730–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2010.03757.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Received 24 September 2009, accepted 8 January 2010
- 1Haemophilia in Sweden VII. Incidence, treatment and prophylaxis of arthropathy and other musculo-skeletal manifestations of haemophilia A and B. Acta Orthop Scand 1965; 77(Suppl): 5–99..
- 22the Factor VIII/Factor IX Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society for Thrombosis and Haemostasis. The design and analysis of pharmacokinetic studies of coagulation factors. http://www.isth.org/Publications/OfficialCommunications/Factor8and9/Pharmacokinetic.aspx. Accessed 24 July 2009., , , and
- 23the RAFH-PFM Clinical Study Group. Clinical evaluation of an advanced category antihaemophilic factor prepared using a plasma/albumin-free method: pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety in previously treated patients with haemophilia A. Haemophilia 2004; 10: 428–37., , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 25About arithmetic formulas for calculating ideal body weight. http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/devine.htm. Accessed 29 October 2005, 2 November 2007..
- 26National Center for Health Statistics. National Health and Nutrition Examination survey, CDC growth charts: United States. http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/. Accessed 31 January 2010.