Is there really a relationship between the plasma concentration of the active metabolite of clopidogrel and the results of platelet function tests?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2334–2338, October 2010
How to Cite
DELAVENNE, X., MALLOUK, N., PIOT, M., MISMETTI, P. and LAPORTE, S. (2010), Is there really a relationship between the plasma concentration of the active metabolite of clopidogrel and the results of platelet function tests?. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 8: 2334–2338. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2010.04004.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 21 May 2010, accepted 23 July 2010
- 1ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina/non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2002 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina/Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) developed in collaboration with the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation and the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007; 50: e1–157., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 32009 focused updates: ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (updating the 2004 guideline and 2007 focused update) and ACC/AHA/SCAI guidelines on percutaneous coronary intervention (updating the 2005 guideline and 2007 focused update) a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 54: 2205–41., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 17Plavix (Clopidogrel Bisulfate). Label information. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/020839s042lbl.pdf. Accessed 12 March 2010.