Members of the ADRIE study group are listed in the Appendix.
Clinical predictors of dual aspirin and clopidogrel poor responsiveness in stable cardiovascular patients from the ADRIE study
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2614–2623, December 2010
How to Cite
FONTANA, P., BERDAGUÉ, P., CASTELLI, C., NOLLI, S., BARAZER, I., FABBRO-PERAY, P., SCHVED, J.-F., BOUNAMEAUX, H., MACH, F., DE MOERLOOSE, P. and RENY, J.-L. (2010), Clinical predictors of dual aspirin and clopidogrel poor responsiveness in stable cardiovascular patients from the ADRIE study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 8: 2614–2623. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2010.04063.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 12:36PM EST
- Received 20 July 2010, accepted 8 September 2010
- 8High post-treatment platelet reactivity identified low-responders to dual antiplatelet therapy at increased risk of recurrent cardiovascular events after stenting for acute coronary syndrome. J Thromb Haemost 2006; 4: 542–9., , , , , , , .
- 16Adjusted clopidogrel loading doses according to vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation index decrease rate of major adverse cardiovascular events in patients with clopidogrel resistance: a multicenter randomized prospective study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008; 51: 1404–11., , , , , , , , , .
- 18Applied Logistic Regression. New York: Wiley, 1989., .
- 19Information theory and an extension of the maximum likelihood principle. In: PetrovBN, CaskiF, eds. Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Information Theory. Budapest: Akademiai Kiado, 1973: 267–81..
- 27Reduced blood platelet sensitivity to aspirin in coronary artery disease: are dyslipidaemia and inflammatory states possible factors predisposing to sub-optimal platelet response to aspirin? Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 2006; 98: 503–9., , , , , .
- 38Impact of cytochrome P450 2C19 loss-of-function polymorphism and of major demographic characteristics on residual platelet function after loading and maintenance treatment with clopidogrel in patients undergoing elective coronary stent placement. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010; 55: 2427–34., , , , , , , .