New gene variants associated with venous thrombosis: a replication study in White and Black Americans
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 489–495, March 2011
How to Cite
AUSTIN, H., DE STAERCKE, C., LALLY, C., BEZEMER, I. D., ROSENDAAL, F. R. and HOOPER, W. C. (2011), New gene variants associated with venous thrombosis: a replication study in White and Black Americans. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 9: 489–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04185.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2011 11:42AM EST
- Received 15 December 2010, accepted 22 December 2010
- 4Statistics in Human Genetics. New York, NY: Oxford University Press Inc., 1998..
- 6Applied Logistic Regression, 2nd edn. New York, NY: Wiley and Sons Inc., 2000., .
- 7The control of the false discovery rate in multiple testing under dependency. Ann Stat 2001; 29: 1165–88., .
- 9StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software: Release 10 College Station. TX: Stata Corporation LP, 2007.