LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Prophylaxis with low-dose low molecular weight heparin during pregnancy and the puerperium: is it effective? A rebuttal
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1269–1271, June 2011
How to Cite
PATEL, J. P., PATEL, R. K., DAVIES, J. G. and ARYA, R. (2011), Prophylaxis with low-dose low molecular weight heparin during pregnancy and the puerperium: is it effective? A rebuttal. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 9: 1269–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04297.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2011 10:32AM EST
- Received 16 March 2011, accepted 5 April 2011
- 5Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Reducing the Risk of Thrombosis and Embolism during Pregnancy and the Puerperium. Guideline no. 37. London: RCOG Press, 2009.
- 7Centre for Maternal and Child Enquiries (CMACE). Saving mothers’ lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer: 2006–08. The Eighth Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 2011;118 (Suppl. 1):1–203.
- 12There is a return to non-pregnant coagulation parameters after four not six weeks postpartum following spontaneous vaginal delivery. Obstet Med 2008; 1: 92–4., , , .