LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Recurrent venous thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome and quality of life after catheter-directed thrombolysis in severe proximal deep vein thrombosis
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1261–1263, June 2011
How to Cite
GHANIMA, W., KLEVEN, I. W., ENDEN, T., ROSALES, A., WIK, H. S., PEDERSTAD, L., HOLME, P. A. and SANDSET, P. M. (2011), Recurrent venous thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome and quality of life after catheter-directed thrombolysis in severe proximal deep vein thrombosis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 9: 1261–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04298.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2011 10:32AM EST
- Received 1 April 2011, accepted 5 April 2011
- 4Catheter-directed thrombolysis vs. anticoagulant therapy alone in deep vein thrombosis: results of an open randomized, controlled trial reporting on short-term patency. J Thromb Haemost 2009; 7: 1268–75., , , , , , , , , , .
- 11Catheter-directed thrombolysis of iliofemoral venous thrombosis. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 2004; 124: 478–80., , , , , .