The SMART study group members are given in the Appendix.
Differential propensity for major hemorrhagic events in patients with different types of arterial disease
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1724–1729, September 2011
How to Cite
ACHTERBERG, S., VISSEREN, F. L. J., KAPPELLE, L. J., PRUISSEN, D. M. O., VAN DER GRAAF, Y., ALGRA, A. and FOR THE SMART STUDY GROUP (2011), Differential propensity for major hemorrhagic events in patients with different types of arterial disease. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 9: 1724–1729. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04437.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 09:30AM EST
- Received 2 March 2011, accepted 5 July 2011
- 2ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina/non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2002 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina/Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) developed in collaboration with the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation and the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007; 50: e1–157., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 4ACC/AHA 2005 Practice Guidelines for the management of patients with peripheral arterial disease (lower extremity, renal, mesenteric, and abdominal aortic): a collaborative report from the American Association for Vascular Surgery/Society for Vascular Surgery, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Society of Interventional Radiology, and the ACC/AHA Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Develop Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease): endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; Society for Vascular Nursing; TransAtlantic Inter-Society Consensus; and Vascular Disease Foundation. Circulation 2006; 113: e463–654., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.