Population pharmacokinetic analysis of the oral thrombin inhibitor dabigatran etexilate in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation from the RE-LY trial
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 2168–2175, November 2011
How to Cite
LIESENFELD, K.-H., LEHR, T., DANSIRIKUL, C., REILLY, P. A., CONNOLLY, S. J., EZEKOWITZ, M. D., YUSUF, S., WALLENTIN, L., HAERTTER, S. and STAAB, A. (2011), Population pharmacokinetic analysis of the oral thrombin inhibitor dabigatran etexilate in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation from the RE-LY trial. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 9: 2168–2175. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04498.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2011 10:49AM EST
- Received 24 June 2011, accepted 15 August 2011
- 8Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of dabigatran etexilate, an oral direct thrombin inhibitor, with coadministration of digoxin. J Clin Pharmacol; DOI: 10.1177/0091270010393342., , , , , .
- 9Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry: Bioanalytical Method Validation. 2001.
- 10Full model estimation approach for covariate effects: inference based on clinical importance and estimation precision. AAPS J 2004; 6(Suppl. 1): 3431..