A complete list of members of the 1804 investigators appears in Appendix S1.
Recombinant factor VIIa analog (vatreptacog alfa [activated]) for treatment of joint bleeds in hemophilia patients with inhibitors: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 81–89, January 2012
How to Cite
DE PAULA, E. V., KAVAKLI, K., MAHLANGU, J., AYOB, Y., LENTZ, S. R., MORFINI, M., NEMES, L., ŠALEK, S. Z., SHIMA, M., WINDYGA, J., EHRENFORTH, S., CHUANSUMRIT, A. and FOR THE 1804 (ADEPTTM1) INVESTIGATORS (2012), Recombinant factor VIIa analog (vatreptacog alfa [activated]) for treatment of joint bleeds in hemophilia patients with inhibitors: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04549.x
Presented in abstract form at the 52nd annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology, Orlando, FL, 6 December 2010. E. de Paula, K. Kavakli, J. Mahlangu, et al.; on behalf of the 1804 (ADEPT-1) Investigators. Safety and preliminary efficacy of recombinant activated FVII analog (NN1731) in the treatment of joint bleeds in congenital hemophilia patients with inhibitors. Blood 2010; 116(21): 719.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 10:14AM EST
- Received 5 August 2011, accepted 21 October 2011
- 2NovoSeven trial (F7HAEM-1510) investigators. Home treatment of haemarthroses using a single dose regimen of recombinant activated factor VII in patients with haemophilia and inhibitors. A multi-centre, randomised, double-blind, cross-over trial. Thromb Haemost 2006; 95: 600–5., , , , , .
- 3Single 270 microg kg(−1)-dose rFVIIa vs. standard 90 microg kg(−1)-dose rFVIIa and APCC for home treatment of joint bleeds in haemophilia patients with inhibitors: a randomized comparison. Haemophilia 2008; 14: 287–94., , , .
- 6HTRS Registry Investigators. Dose effect and efficacy of rFVIIa in the treatment of haemophilia patients with inhibitors: analysis from the Hemophilia and Thrombosis Research Society Registry. Haemophilia 2005; 11: 100–6., , , ;
- 15World Medical Association. Declaration of Helsinki. Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects. 52nd WMA General Assembly, Edinburgh, Scotland, October 2000. Last amended with Note of Clarification on Paragraph 29 by the WMA General Assembly, Washington 2002, and Note of Clarification on Paragraph 30 by the WMA General assembly, Tokyo 2004.
- 16International Conference on Harmonisation. ICH Harmonised Tripartite Guideline. Good Clinical Practice. 01-May-1996.
- 17Ministry of Health and Welfare Ordinance on Good Clinical Practice. MHW Ordinance No. 28; 27 March 1997) and revisions thereof (J-GCP).