Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
A randomized comparison of two prophylaxis regimens and a paired comparison of on-demand and prophylaxis treatments in hemophilia A management
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2011 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 359–367, March 2012
How to Cite
VALENTINO, L. A., MAMONOV, V., HELLMANN, A., QUON, D. V., CHYBICKA, A., SCHROTH, P., PATRONE, L., WONG, W.-Y. and for the Prophylaxis Study Group (2012), A randomized comparison of two prophylaxis regimens and a paired comparison of on-demand and prophylaxis treatments in hemophilia A management. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04611.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2011 03:39PM EST
- Received 4 August 2011, accepted 20 December 2011
- 4National Hemophilia Foundation. MASAC Recommendation Concerning Prophylaxis (Regular Administration of Clotting Factor Concentrate to Prevent Bleeding). National Hemophilia Foundation (NSF); 2007 Apr 11. Report No.: MASAC 179.
- 8Clotting factor concentrates given to prevent bleeding and bleeding-related complications in people with hemophilia A or B. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011; 9: CD003429., , , , .
- 16Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Report on the universal data collection program – includes data collected from May 1998 through December 2004. Atlanta, Georgia; 2005 Jul. Report No.: Volume 7; Number 1.
- 20User’s Manual for the SF-36V2 Health Survey, 2nd edn. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric Incorporated, 2007., , .
- 21RAHF-PFM Clinical Study Group. Clinical evaluation of an advanced category antihaemophilic factor prepared using a plasma/albumin-free method: pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety in previously treated patients with haemophilia A. Haemophilia 2004; 10: 428–37., , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 22Factor VIII requirment to maintain a target plasma level in the prophylactic treatment of severe haemophilia A: influences of variance in pharmacokinetics and treatment regimens. J Thromb Haemost 2010; 8: 269–75., , , , , , , , , .