Y. Gruel and C. Pouplard contributed equally to this study.
Binding of heparin-dependent antibodies to PF4 modified by enoxaparin oligosaccharides: evaluation by surface plasmon resonance and serotonin release assay
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 430–436, March 2012
How to Cite
LEROUX, D., CANÉPA, S., VISKOV, C., MOURIER, P., HERMAN, F., ROLLIN, J., GRUEL, Y. and POUPLARD, C. (2012), Binding of heparin-dependent antibodies to PF4 modified by enoxaparin oligosaccharides: evaluation by surface plasmon resonance and serotonin release assay. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04618.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Received 5 October 2011, accepted 19 December 2011
- 1Interactions between heparan sulfate and proteins-design and functional implications. Int Rev Cell Mol Biol 2009; 276: 10–59., .
- 17Antithrombin-binding octasaccharides and role of extensions of the active pentasaccharide sequence in the specificity and strength of interaction. Evidence for very high affinity induced by an unusual glucuronic acid residue. J Biol Chem 2008; 283: 26662–75., , , , , , .
- 20Role of sulfated polysaccharides in the pathogenesis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. In: Warkentin TE, Greinacher A, eds. Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, 3rd edn. New York, NY, Basel: Marcel Dekker, Inc, 2004: 197–221., .