Bleeding risk in randomized controlled trials comparing warfarin and aspirin: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 512–520, April 2012
How to Cite
WARKENTIN, A. E., DONADINI, M. P., SPENCER, F. A., LIM, W. and CROWTHER, M. (2012), Bleeding risk in randomized controlled trials comparing warfarin and aspirin: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 512–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04635.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2012 05:35PM EST
- Received 4 June 2011, accepted 4 January 2012
- 9ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2001 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation): developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association and the Heart Rhythm Society. Circulation 2006; 114: e257–354., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 13Chapter 8: assessing risk of bias in included studies. In: Higgins JPT, Green S (eds). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions, Version 5.1.0 (updated March 2011). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from http://www.cochrane-handbook.org., , (eds).
- 18on behalf of the BAFTA investigators and the Midland Research Practices Network (MidReC). Warfarin versus aspirin for stroke prevention in an elderly community population with atrial fibrillation (the Birmingham Atrial Fibrillation Treatment of the Aged Study, BAFTA): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2007; 370: 493–503., , , , , , ,