Impact of stage 3B chronic kidney disease on thrombosis and bleeding outcomes after orthopedic surgery in patients treated with desirudin or enoxaparin: insights from a randomized trial
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1515–1520, August 2012
How to Cite
SHORR, A. F., ERIKSSON, B. I., JAFFER, A. K. and SMITH, J. (2012), Impact of stage 3B chronic kidney disease on thrombosis and bleeding outcomes after orthopedic surgery in patients treated with desirudin or enoxaparin: insights from a randomized trial. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 1515–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04803.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 11:54AM EST
- Received 1 February 2012, accepted 29 May 2012
- 3Iprivask [package insert]. Hunt Valley, MD: Canyon Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2009.
- 4Prevention of thromboembolism with use of recombinant hirudin. Results of a double-blind, multicenter trial comparing the efficacy of desirudin (Revasc) with that of unfractionated heparin in patients having a total hip replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1997; 79: 326–33., , , , , , , .
- 8Safety of concomitant therapy with eptifibatide and enoxaparin in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: results of the coronary revascularization using integrilin and single bolus enoxaparin study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2003; 41: 20–5., , , , , , , , , , , , .