Female sex as a risk factor for stroke in atrial fibrillation: a nationwide cohort study
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1745–1751, September 2012
How to Cite
MIKKELSEN, A. P., LINDHARDSEN, J., LIP, G. Y. H., GISLASON, G. H., TORP-PEDERSEN, C. and OLESEN, J. B. (2012), Female sex as a risk factor for stroke in atrial fibrillation: a nationwide cohort study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 1745–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04853.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:22AM EST
- Received 19 April 2012, accepted 6 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!