The tick-derived inhibitor Ixolaris prevents tissue factor signaling on tumor cells
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1849–1858, September 2012
How to Cite
CARNEIRO-LOBO, T. C., SCHAFFNER, F., DISSE, J., OSTERGAARD, H., FRANCISCHETTI, I. M. B., MONTEIRO, R. Q. and RUF, W. (2012), The tick-derived inhibitor Ixolaris prevents tissue factor signaling on tumor cells. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 1849–1858. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04864.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 11:32AM EST
- Received 6 May 2012, accepted 15 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!