All are members of the steering committee of the Italian Federation of Thrombosis Centers (FCSA), Italy
Phase III studies on novel oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: a look beyond the excellent results
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1979–1987, October 2012
How to Cite
PENGO, V., CRIPPA, L., FALANGA, A., FINAZZI, G., MARONGIU, F., MOIA, M., PALARETI, G., POLI, D., TESTA, S., TIRAFERRI, E., TOSETTO, A., TRIPODI, A., SIRAGUSA, S. and MANOTTI, C. (2012), Phase III studies on novel oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: a look beyond the excellent results. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 1979–1987. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04866.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 10:03AM EST
- Received 25 April 2012, accepted 17 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!