All are members of the steering committee of the Italian Federation of Thrombosis Centers (FCSA), Italy
Phase III studies on novel oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: a look beyond the excellent results
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1979–1987, October 2012
How to Cite
PENGO, V., CRIPPA, L., FALANGA, A., FINAZZI, G., MARONGIU, F., MOIA, M., PALARETI, G., POLI, D., TESTA, S., TIRAFERRI, E., TOSETTO, A., TRIPODI, A., SIRAGUSA, S. and MANOTTI, C. (2012), Phase III studies on novel oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: a look beyond the excellent results. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 1979–1987. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04866.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 10:03AM EST
- Received 25 April 2012, accepted 17 July 2012
- 11Risks for stroke, bleeding, and death in patients with atrial fibrillation receiving dabigatran or warfarin in relation to the CHADS2 score: a subgroup analysis of the RE-LY trial. Ann Intern Med 2011; 155: 660–7., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 19European Medicines Agency (EMEA). European public assessment report: Pradaxa. http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/pradaxa/H-829-PI-en.pdf Accessed 3 November 2009.
- 20Boehringer Ingelheim. Boehringer Ingelheim’s Pradaxa available in US pharmacies starting Wednesday, November 3 [press release]. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/boehringer-ingelheims-pradaxa-available-in-us-pharmacies-starting-Wednesday-November-3-106474818.html. Accessed 1 November 2010..
- 23European Medicine Agency. Pradaxa summary of product characteristics. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/000829/WC500041059.pdf. Accessed 10 February 2012.
- 25Bayer Schering Pharma AG. Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Summary of Product Characteristics. Berlin, Germany: Bayer Schering Pharma AG; 2009. Available at: http://www.xarelto.com/htlm/downloads/Xarelto_Summary_of_Product_Characteristics_May2009.pdf. Accessed 2 February 2011.
- 32BoehringerIngelheim Pharmaceuticals. RELY-ABLE long term multi-center extension of dabigatran treatment in patients with atrial fibrillation who completed RE-LY trial. Updated 2011. ClinicalTrials.gov. Bethesda, MD: National Library of Medicine. http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00808067?term=NCT00808067&rank=1; accessed 15 January 2012.