LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Dissecting pharmacodynamics to determine the optimal sampling time and measurement for assessing the antiplatelet effect of clopidogrel
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2196–2199, October 2012
How to Cite
KIM, S.-D., JEONG, Y.-H., LEE, S.-W., SHIN, I. H., PARK, J.-Y., PARK, S.-W., YOON, Y.-R. and SONG, J.-K. (2012), Dissecting pharmacodynamics to determine the optimal sampling time and measurement for assessing the antiplatelet effect of clopidogrel. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2196–2199. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04870.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 10:41AM EST
- Received 17 May 2012, accepted 12 July 2012
- 6Adjusted clopidogrel loading doses according to vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation index decrease rate of major adverse cardiovascular events in patients with clopidogrel resistance: a multicenter randomized prospective study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008; 51: 1404–11., , , , , , , , , .
- 11Twenty-four-hour area under the concentration–time curve/MIC ratio as a generic predictor of fluoroquinolone antimicrobial effect by using three strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and an in vitro pharmacodynamic model. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 1996; 40: 627–32., , , .