LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Exposure to factor VIII and prediction of inhibitor development: exposure days vs. danger days, or both?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2194–2196, October 2012
How to Cite
HERMANS, C., ASTERMARK, J. and DE MOERLOOSE, P. (2012), Exposure to factor VIII and prediction of inhibitor development: exposure days vs. danger days, or both?. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2194–2196. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04871.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 10:42AM EST
- Received 29 March 2012, accepted 17 July 2012
- 1Epidemiology of inhibitors. In: Rodriguez-Merchan E, Valentino L, eds. Current and Future Issues in Haemophilia Care. Chichester, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011: 60–7..
- 9Impact of polymorphisms of the major histocompatibility complex class II, interleukin-10, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 genes on inhibitor development in severe hemophilia A. J Thromb Haemost 2009; 7: 2006–15., , , , , , , .
- 16Low incidence of factor VIII inhibitors in previously untreated patients during prophylaxis, on-demand treatment and surgical procedures, with Octanate(R): interim report from an ongoing prospective clinical study. Haemophilia 2011; 17: 399–406., , , .