Risk of post-thrombotic syndrome after subtherapeutic warfarin anticoagulation for a first unprovoked deep vein thrombosis: results from the REVERSE study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2039–2044, October 2012
How to Cite
CHITSIKE, R. S., RODGER, M. A., KOVACS, M. J., BETANCOURT, M. T., WELLS, P. S., ANDERSON, D. R., CHAGNON, I., LE GAL, G., SOLYMOSS, S., CROWTHER, M. A., PERRIER, A., WHITE, R. H., VICKARS, L. M., RAMSAY, T. and KAHN, S. R. (2012), Risk of post-thrombotic syndrome after subtherapeutic warfarin anticoagulation for a first unprovoked deep vein thrombosis: results from the REVERSE study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2039–2044. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04872.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 04:18AM EST
- Received 6 May 2012, accepted 23 July 2012
- 13Benefit of oral anticoagulant over antiplatelet therapy in atrial fibrillation depends on the quality of international normalized ratio control achieved by centers and countries as measured by time in therapeutic range. Circulation 2008; 118: 2029–37., , , , , , , .
- 18Assessment of validity and reproducibility of a clinical scale for the post-thrombotic syndrome. Haemostasis 1994; 24: 158a., , , , , .
- 21Compression therapy for treating stage I and II (Widmer) post-thrombotic syndrome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003; CD004177., , , .