Both authors contributed equally to this study.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE SSC
An international study on the standardization of fibrin clot permeability measurement: methodological considerations and implications for healthy control values
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2179–2181, October 2012
How to Cite
PIETERS, M., UNDAS, A., MARCHI, R., DE MAAT, M. P. M., WEISEL, J. W., ARIËNS, R. A. S. and ON BEHALF OF THE FACTOR XIII AND FIBRINOGEN SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE SCIENTIFIC AND STANDARDISATION COMMITTEE OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR THROMBOSIS AND HAEMOSTASIS (2012), An international study on the standardization of fibrin clot permeability measurement: methodological considerations and implications for healthy control values. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2179–2181. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04883.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 02:36AM EST
- Received 24 April 2012, accepted 7 August 2012
- 5Biophysical characterization of fibrinogen Caracas I with an Aalpha-chain truncation at Aalpha-466 Ser: identification of the mutation and biophysical characterization of properties of clots from plasma and purified fibrinogen. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2004; 15: 285–93., , , , , .
- 6The effects of additional carbohydrate in the coiled-coil region of fibrinogen on polymerization and clot structure and properties: characterization of the homozygous and heterozygous forms of fibrinogen Lima (Aalpha Arg141-->Ser with extra glycosylation). J Thromb Haemost 2004; 2: 940–8., , , , .