OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE SSC
Standardization of post-thrombotic syndrome definition and outcome assessment following upper venous system thrombosis in pediatric practice
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2182–2185, October 2012
How to Cite
REVEL-VILK, S., BRANDÃO, L. R., JOURNEYCAKE, J., GOLDENBERG, A., MONAGLE, P., SHARATHKUMAR, A., CHAN, A. K. C. and ON BEHALF OF THE PERINATAL AND PAEDIATRIC HAEMOSTASIS SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE SCIENTIFIC AND STANDARDIZATION COMMITTEE OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY ON THROMBOSIS AND HAEMOSTASIS (2012), Standardization of post-thrombotic syndrome definition and outcome assessment following upper venous system thrombosis in pediatric practice. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2182–2185. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04885.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 06:40AM EST
- Received 13 June 2012, accepted 7 August 2012
- 7Long-term follow-up of patients with suspected deep vein thrombosis of the upper extremity: survival, risk factors and post-thrombotic syndrome. Eur J Intern Med 2004; 15: 503–7., , , , , , .
- 8[Upper extremity post-thrombotic syndrome and quality of life]. Rev Port Cir Cardiotorac Vasc 2010; 17: 117–23., , , , , .
- 17Post-thrombotic syndrome after central venous catheter removal in childhood cancer survivors is associated with a history of obstruction. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2010; 55: 153–6., , , .