Human target validation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)β: effects on platelets and insulin sensitivity, using AZD6482 a novel PI3Kβ inhibitor
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2127–2136, October 2012
How to Cite
NYLANDER, S., KULL, B., BJÖRKMAN, J. A., ULVINGE, J. C., OAKES, N., EMANUELSSON, B. M., ANDERSSON, M., SKÄRBY, T., INGHARDT, T., FJELLSTRÖM, O. and GUSTAFSSON, D. (2012), Human target validation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)β: effects on platelets and insulin sensitivity, using AZD6482 a novel PI3Kβ inhibitor. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2127–2136. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04898.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 10:32AM EST
- Received 16 March 2012, accepted 26 July 2012
- 16Preparation of morpholinyl- and pyridinyl-substituted heterobicyclic ketones as selective inhibitors of phosphoinositide 3-kinase β for use against thrombosis. PCT Int Appl WO2004016607, 2004., , , , , , , , , , .
- 18Preparation of enantiomerically pure (-)2-[1-(7-Me-2-(morpholin-4-yl)-4-oxo-4H-pyrido[1,2-a]pyrimidin-9-yl)ethylamino]benzoic acid, its use as a selective PI3-kinase β inhibitor for therapy. PCT Int Appl 2009.WO2009093972., , , .
- 19Preparation and formulation of morpholino-substituted heterocycles as phosphoinositide 3-kinase inhibitors for therapeutic use. PCT Int Appl 2001WO2001053266., , , , , .
- 20Preparation of 5-heteroaryl thiazoles and their use as phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitors. PCT Int Appl 2006. WO2006051270 (2006)., , , , , , , , .
- 21An in vivo model of experimental arterial stenosis, intimal damage, and periodic thrombosis. Circulation 1991; 6(Suppl.): IV3–14..