Specifying Risk Goals: Inherent Problems with Democratic Institutions
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 217–227, September 1983
How to Cite
Lave, L. B. and Romer, T. (1983), Specifying Risk Goals: Inherent Problems with Democratic Institutions. Risk Analysis, 3: 217–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1983.tb00122.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received May 15, 1982; revised June 2, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!