Two-Event Model for Carcinogenesis: Biological, Mathematical, and Statistical Considerations
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 323–341, June 1990
How to Cite
Moolgavkar, S. H. and Luebeck, G. (1990), Two-Event Model for Carcinogenesis: Biological, Mathematical, and Statistical Considerations. Risk Analysis, 10: 323–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1990.tb01053.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received June 19, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!