Perceived Risk, Stigma, and Potential Economic Impacts of a High-Level Nuclear Waste Repository in Nevada
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 683–696, December 1991
How to Cite
Slovic, P., Layman, M., Kraus, N., Flynn, J., Chalmers, J. and Gesell, G. (1991), Perceived Risk, Stigma, and Potential Economic Impacts of a High-Level Nuclear Waste Repository in Nevada. Risk Analysis, 11: 683–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1991.tb00658.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received January 10, 1991; accepted May 23, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!