This work is drawn from and is an extension of the author's report: “Risk and Public Controversy at Hazardous Waste Sites,” Final Report to the U.S. EPA, OSWER, January 15, 1992 (revised, February 1992). Earlier versions or portions of this paper were presented at the American Bar Association Conference on “The Role of the Organized Bar and the Issues of Environmental Racism/Equity/Justicc” at the Cascades Conference Center, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, May 15-17, 1992; the ECOWORLD Conference, Washington, D.C. (American Society of Mechanical Engineers); and the 1992 Society for Risk Analysis Annual Meeting, San Diego, California.
Social Equity and Environmental Risk1
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 649–666, December 1993
How to Cite
Zimmerman, R. (1993), Social Equity and Environmental Risk. Risk Analysis, 13: 649–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1993.tb01327.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received February 22, 1993; revised July 14, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!